1. What was your first brew?
Commercially – Red Tail and Golden Paw came out in 2008 pretty close together.
2. How did you get this job?
We created many jobs when starting up the Brewery… Cleaner, Brewer, Accountant, Cleaner, Marketing, Sales, Cleaner, Maintenance etc. Soooooo many things to cover and learn about.
3. What’s your favourite beer that you have brewed?
Ohhh so hard to have a favourite baby, I love them all 🙂 If I am forced to pick one, thus far it would be Bon Chiens. Our French style Farmhouse Ale, from a real farmhouse 🙂
4. What’s your favourite beer brewed by others?
That is such a tough one, especially after a recent trip through France, Belgium and Amsterdam. I enjoyed a few Rochefort 10’s in Belgium.
5. Which beer would you like to brew?
I would love to do a traditional Double Bock.
6. What name would you really like to give to a beer, and what type of beer would it be?
Victa V8 (named for my lawn mower mini goat Victa). It would be a cheeky beer with an energy kick.
7. What’s your favourite beer style?
8. What’s your favourite hop variety?
9. What’s your favourite malt variety?
10. Which do you prefer – draught, bottle or cans?
Draught, then bottle, then can.
Technical Details of Brewery plant
The brewing equipment is a 400L brew system, with 800L temperature controlled fermentation tanks, imported from United States, manufactured by “the Pub Brew Company”.
This system allows for continual fresh batches of beverages and the flexibility to produce specialty seasonal beers.
Copyright © 2019 | MH Magazine WordPress Theme by MH Themes