1. What was your first brew?
First beer brewed was a similar to Corona, but the first beer I tried I think was a Tooheys New 🙁
2. How did you get this job?
I love the art of brewing so I started a brewery!
3. What’s your favourite beer that you have brewed?
There are so many but my favourite beer at the moment is the Pelican Itch – a low carb lager with plenty of flavour.
4. What’s your favourite beer brewed by others?
First that comes to mind is the Matilda Bay Fat Yak but there are a few others.
5. Which beer would you like to brew?
There are so many. Maybe a Peroni
6. What name would you really like to give to a beer, and what type of beer would it be?
We made a low carb lager about 12 months ago. The name we gave it was Pelican Itch Lager
7. What’s your favourite beer style?
I love the Lagers but I am also a little partial to a Pale Ale
8. What’s your favourite hop variety?
Would have to be Northern Brewer a nice easy flavour and aroma
9. What’s your favourite malt variety?
I would have to say the Coopers Amber Malt extract.
10. Which do you prefer – draught, bottle or cans?
In the early days I loved to drink from stubbies but these days much prefer a nice draft beer.
Technical Details of Brewery plant
All of our 70litre kettles are Australian made.
We brew approx 2,000 litres per week.
Copyright © 2020 | MH Magazine WordPress Theme by MH Themes