1. What was your first brew?
Mexicana which is something similar to Corona
2. How did you get this job?
I own the place, so this is how I got the job
3. What’s your favourite beer that you have brewed?
A hop head ESB
4. What’s your favourite beer brewed by others?
Little Critters Pale Ale
5. Which beer would you like to brew?
I am not sure, but it will be hoppy and bitter
6. What name would you really like to give to a beer, and what type of beer would it be?
The Bearded Hobo. And it is going to be a Pale Ale
7. What’s your favourite beer style?
Definitely a Pale Ale
8. What’s your favourite hop variety?
I have a few that I really like – Amarillo, Citra, Cascade
9. What’s your favourite malt variety?
Munich and wheat
10. Which do you prefer – draught, bottle or cans?
Draught for sure
Technical Details of Brewery plant
We are a small micro brewery that can produce about 1,200 litres per day.
The brewery stands in a 400 square metre factory which is taken up by two large cold rooms, the kettles, and everything else.
Copyright © 2018 | MH Magazine WordPress Theme by MH Themes