We’ve put together a number of self guided Brewery Tours of Australian craft beer breweries.
There is nothing better than tasting craft beer where it has been brewed – whether that’s the brewery tasting room or the brewpub. Even better if you can meet the brewer and discuss the beers with them.
Use the tours below to experience the great taste and variety of Australian Craft Beer.
- Gold Coast and Byron Bay (Fortitude Brewing/Noisy Minor, Gold Coast Brewery, Burleigh Brewing Co, Pickled Pig Brewery, Stone & Wood, Byron Bay Brewing Co plus the Bearded Dragon pub)
- Melbourne – The East (Clifton Hill Brewpub, Moon Dog, Mountain Goat, 115 Grill & Brewhouse, plus Forester’s Hall and The Royston Hotel pubs )
- Sydney CBD (Rocks Brewing at Harts Pub, REDOAK Boutique Beer Café, Red Tape Brewing, Lord Nelson Brewery)
- Sydney The Inner West (Rocks Brewery Co, Willie the Boatman, Batch Brewing Co, Young Henrys plus the Union Hotel)
- COMING SOON – Sydney The North
New South Wales